Thursday 6 September 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog! In this space, I plan to review the books I read. Maybe publish a story or two.

WARNING! Most of the books I read are in the erotica genre. Therefore, my reviews will reflect this and are intended for an adult audience.

Today, I will start reading Under Mr. Nolan's Bed by Selena Kitt. Thank you Selena for giving me a copy of your book. I am extremely excited about this book as I've heard good things about it. I am reading the risque, original version and not the cleaned-up, revised version. It has received a 4.5 rating on Goodreads.com, even if it is somewhat taboo, lots of people love it.

The book is about two Catholic school girls, Leah and Erica, who are experimenting sexually until Leah falls for Erica's dad, Mr. Nolan. Without spoiling it for anyone, let your imagination run wild and think of what happens between them...

So, I'll start the book today (and probably finish it as well!) and give you a full review on tomorrow's post.

If anyone has suggestions on books I should read and review, please feel free and drop me a line. I enjoy a good erotic story and I am not faint of heart. I can pretty much handle anything thrown my way except the usual no-nos: beastiality, children, torture, rape, etc.  

Love,

Arabella

PS - For those who would like to read the original version of Under Mr. Nolan's Bed, you can find it at smashwords.com. Barnes&Noble, nook, etc have the revised, "cleaner" verson.

 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Arabella,

    I'd love to send you an e-book for review. Can you email me at: stephaniemiller984@yahoo.com and let me know where to send it?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Under Mr Nolan's Bed is a really good book. I enjoyed it throughly.

    ReplyDelete