Thursday 13 September 2012

Morning Communte Thoughts



Ok, so on my way to work this morning, I was doing the search-a-word puzzle in the local free paper as I do every morning. And for some reason, the words seemed a little out there. The first word that I found was “Scrotum” and the second was “Enema”. Now, are these words you want to see first thing in the morning?  You have to wonder what the person who comes up with these words was thinking. Or what kind of mood he/she was in. I’ve seen similar words in past. Words like: idiot, bastard, bimbo, penetration, and so on. It doesn’t bother me; I just find it a little strange that these would be found in the free paper. 

Then I thought… Wouldn’t it be fun to make up a search-a-word or crossword puzzle of naughty words? We could have words like: dick, cock, pussy, erotic, eat me, anal, BDSM, suck, lick, etc, etc, etc. Or perhaps a puzzle involving our favorite erotica novels and authors. Hhhmmmm…..something to think about. Any suggestions?

As for my reviews. I am trying to decide what to read next. It is either Broken Hart by Ella Fox or Power Play – Katie and the Dom by Selena Kitt. Unless someone would like to see something else reviewed on this blog. I’m open to suggestions.

I’ll talk to you soon!

Love,
Arabella

No comments:

Post a Comment